Walnut Unlimited, the newly formed human understanding research and insights agency, has recognised the success of a number of its 120-strong team through a series of promotions.
Neha Patel, a member of the Tech & Media team has been promoted to Research Director. Neha, who has been with the agency for 10 years, has a strong reputation for delivering the highest quality work and developing great client relationships. Following the formation of Walnut, part of the Unlimited Group, at the end of last year, she has also been instrumental in the agency’s change management programme and led the development of the new company values and ethos.
Laura Byrne, who works in ICM Unlimited’s Social and Government team, has also been promoted to Research Director after seven years with the agency. A proven new business generator with exceptional client feedback Laura is also a key investor in people and is closely involved in the development of the company’s graduate, internship and apprenticeship schemes.
Additionally, Becca Allen, Becky Hutchins and Becky McGee were all promoted to Associate Director.
Walnut is also delighted to announce the graduation of two of its Academy Executives, Bessie Pike and George Pinder who are both promoted to Research Executive. The Academy which has been running for five years, promotes the entry of great talent into the agency providing opportunities to experience different teams and sectors before settling on a preference for the longer term.
Danni Findlay, Talent Director at Walnut Unlimited, commented: “It is great to be able to reward such natural talent and recognise that, whilst we have continued to produce great work for our clients, internally there has been a lot of work behind the scenes creating our new single agency with a single point of view. These promotions in particular recognise the work of these talented individuals who have striven within their teams to make it all happen; it’s a real skill.”
The following were also successful in the latest round of agency promotions:
- Emma Darling is promoted to Senior Research Executive
- Lucinda Gardner is promoted to Research Manager
- Rhian Gorecki is promoted to Senior Research Executive
- Lewis Green is promoted to Trainee Research Executive
- Joel Harding-Rennie is promoted to Senior Data Services Executive
- Iulian Lincu is promoted to Data Services Manager
- Alison Newton-Price is promoted to Senior Coder
- Colin Philips is promoted to Head of Coding Services
- Stefanie Sturgess is promoted to Senior Project Manager
- Alex Turk is promoted to Research Manager